Friday, July 10, 2009


Ok, if you have not watched the movie "Expelled" by Ben Stein yet, your missing something great. As most of you know, I have given up TV for the year but honestly, I will not be going back to my old habits...but that is another entry.

Back to "Expelled". Holy crap what do we let our politicians and teachers get away with? How can we take a group of reasonable people, which I believe is about 63.7% of America and stand up to make a change. Not Ass or Elephant, but reasonable change that a majority of Americans can get behind? Please, someone help me because I am at wits end. I am going to purchase a sailboat and check out because I don't see a light at the end of this ugly tunnel we call "political correctness". Thoughts...anyone...anyone...?

posted by Odd Todd - One man, many dreams at 1:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home