Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Reflections from 9-5-98 (my first year anniversay)


The following list was written by my beautiful wife on a roll of paper towels on our first anniversary - May I never forget them.





Snuggle with me
Don't judge me
Cook for me
Made a deck for me
Cleans the house
Opens my car door
Tries new things
Keeps in shape
Walks around in blue jeans w/o a shirt on
Includes me in the kids lives
Satisfies me sexually
Provides financial security for our family
Includes me in decisions to do with our family
Keeps me warm in Church
Holds my hand
Spends time with the family
Takes care of the finances
Walks on the side of the street near the road to protect me from cars
Holds me at night
Kisses me goodnight
Massages my body
Kiss me passionately
Read our couples book together
Snuggles on the couch
Have patience with me
Listens to my ideas and opinions
Makes me feel special
Makes me laugh
Hug me
Ask me how my day was
Understands the importance of my job
Tell me I did a good job with the kids
Tell me you are attracted to me
Tell me if you are having a bad day
Tells me you love me
Appreciates me
Kiss me when you get home
Loves me for ME.

Vicki, I hope I can do these things for as long as I have breath in me. All my love to you wife!

Labels: ,

posted by Odd Todd - One man, many dreams at 12:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home