Thursday, October 05, 2006

Pals...




What makes a Pal? First I think we should look into the origin of the word. Webster says it comes from Roman times and means: brother/friend. Now, anyone can have a friend, some of even have good friends, but few of us have Pals.

You see, a Pal is there to the end. Through thick and thin, a Pal stands besides you, and you beside them. My Pal once was going to fight 3 guys after I accosted them while we were coming out of a bar, and I was is no shape to fight. Heck, my Pal even raided the laundry room with me and put a bra on his head for no reason other than I thought it would be funny. And even though a friend may do all those things, when a friendship goes bad, its usually over. But when Pals have a falling out, its the brotherhood part of the meaning that allows them to return to each other. Welcome back Dan!

posted by Odd Todd - One man, many dreams at 10:05 AM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home