Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The entry that almost wasn't

Well I almost felt like not typing today...it's 11pm and I am still working on "stuff". Big meeting tomorrow, lots of projects going on and a bit behind today.

I have lots of ideas swirling around my little mind, trying to create monthly residual revenue whether or not I am in Indiana or Aruba. I think I got a good one, just fine tuning it a bit. Nothing revolutionary or new, just smart marketing.

Sometimes, no most times, KISS reigns true (Keep It Simple Stupid). I think this new idea does just that....but why keep wetting your appetite when I cannot divulge the idea...yet.

Meanwhile, Don LaFontaine probably has one of the most interesting businesses, and his haircut isn't that bad either.

posted by Odd Todd - One man, many dreams at 11:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home