Monday, August 14, 2006

Another Day In Paradise

I think one of the most under-valued resources we have are Mom's. After being a "single-father" for the last 5 days, I am re-thinking about giving my wife a salary with bonuses bases on things like, our childrens grades, how clean the house is and how good dinner is.

On a side note, I am meeting with a potential client this week on a great project we hope and expect to get. It will be a great web site with some other marketing pieces involved...right up our alley. I will let you know what happens.

My feet are almost healed from my failed summit attempt on Capitol Peak. I am going to start training harder and more intensly for a 28 mile snow hike in Colorado this winter...and then Isle Royal with the kids in June.

posted by Odd Todd - One man, many dreams at 6:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home