Sunday, August 20, 2006



I have been thinking lots about my failed summit on Capitol Peak about 3 weeks ago. My feet are still not healed and I am still bummed out about the whole deal.

There were a lot of things that went wrong on this trip. Poor planning and poor execution are two big things that come to mind. Now this was just a 5 day trip, and sure I wasn't happy not to summit, but some people have poor planning and poor execution everyday in their business lives....and that would be a lot harder to live with.

I think Plan B does a good job in planning and execution, due in some part to my business coach, CJ McClanahan of ReachMore Strategies. Also by defining what we do and limiting it to four areas helps bring focus to our work and clarity to our clients on what we can and cannot do.

If your living your busines life with poor planning and/or execution, go to www.goreachmore.com. CJ will get you on track. And for Capitol Peak, watch out, I learned from my mistakes and I coming back for you...and I will summit.

posted by Odd Todd - One man, many dreams at 12:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home