Friday, August 25, 2006

TGIT - Thank God I'm Todd

How many times a day do I sit and think about how much I love being me? At least 10! Yes, my days have ups and downs. Take today for instance, a deal I have been working on for almost 4 months fell through. What a heartbreak. But on Tuesday, I was told by a potential client that they choose Plan B as their marketing agency of record! Logo, letterhead, envelopes, business cards, collateral material, web site, PPC (pay-per-click), email marketing, trade show consulting, you name it, we are doing it!

Yes I am upset about the deal that didn't go through, but excited about my new client. All that to say, I love being me. A business owner who is on a roller coaster ride with ups and downs, starts and stops. But still a business owner. Being in charge of my own destiny on earth isn't always easy, fun or glamorous. Trying to make payroll, keeping your family and personal in balance aren't easy...but I wouldn't give it up, even for a 6 figure paycheck.

On a lighter side, check out http://www.secondlife.com Someday soon, I will start a business here!

posted by Odd Todd - One man, many dreams at 9:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home