Saturday, November 17, 2007


Maggie's 5th birthday is tomorrow...and to commerate, here are a couple "Maggieisms" I will share:
Dad: Stop getting so big!
Maggie: God want's me to get big.
Dad: He does?
Maggie: Yeah, so I can reach things.
Dad: Your getting to big to cuddle with, I think we might have to get a new baby.
Maggie: And get rid of me? No, I really like you guys.
Happy Birthday my beautiful girl...I will always be there to catch you!

Labels:

posted by Odd Todd - One man, many dreams at 10:47 AM

4 Comments:

  • Hope Maggie had a good birthday.

    Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    --craig

    By Blogger Craig, at November 19, 2007 9:46 PM  

  • oops....sorry Todd.

    I didn't see the little blurb at the top of this screen that said that my comment was saved and waiting for your approval...hence, I sent the same thing several times.... I guess I'm no technostud.

    The thought is the same...have a good Thanksgiving!

    By Blogger Craig, at November 19, 2007 9:48 PM  

  • Todd... I have 1 more alibi...

    The Army has gone to an all-inclusive, all knowing, web system called "Army Knowledge Online", aka: AKO. Anyway, 1 of the nifty things it has is an all Army whitepages. For giggles, I've looked for several of the guys that may still be in. I got 2 hits, Wally McNeal & (wait for it...)

    Major Thane Collin St. Clair.

    If you e-mail me, I'll send the contact information listed there.

    Again, have a good holiday. Hope to hear from you soon.

    --craig

    By Blogger Craig, at November 19, 2007 10:03 PM  

  • Todd,
    If you can get the info for Thane and Wally I would be very grateful. I was never able to locate either one of them. They were my first two roomates when I arrived at Schofield.

    I also wanted to tell you your daughter is beautiful. My girls are now 8, 6, and 3 and I understand your emotions.

    Brian

    By Blogger Brian Reynolds, at November 21, 2007 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home