Thursday, March 29, 2007

Enough is enough...

Technorati ProfileI don't know about anyone else, but if I hear the name Alberto Gonzales again, I think I am going to explode....and by the way, Janet Reno fired 93 Attorney Generals in 1993....don't believe me, look it up and get over it. http://sweetness-light.com/archive/flashback-attorney-general-reno-seeks-resignations-from-prosecutors-nyt-1993

In other news circles, what the heck is up with Iran? We have 15 of your soldiers, but if you create, and I quote, "a fuss" about it, we will not let the woman soldier go.....I am speechless. I admit, I would not make a good president. I would not tolerate this. I would say, not fuss...just say hello to my little friend, the nuclear bomb. http://sweetness-light.com/archive/flashback-attorney-general-reno-seeks-resignations-from-prosecutors-nyt-1993 That would shut them up. It is hard to bomb them back to the stone age though, since I don't think they have left that era....anyways...

We went to see Seinfeld in March and suprisingly, he wasn't that good. Granted, I love the show and can memorize at least 50 Seinfeldisms, I just didn't like it all to well. Anybody else have the same thoughts?
















Labels: , , ,

posted by Odd Todd - One man, many dreams at 10:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home